Wednesday, December 12, 2007

April 1st Record Release - No Kidding! Celeste Lear's 2nd CD "Looking up From Underwater" - LIVE SHOW AT THE TEMPLE BAR IN SANTA MONICA APRIL 1st 2008

Well, 2 years have passed and I am finally through with my 2nd CD! I have put my blood, sweat and tears into this one for sure and I am so elated to finally be able to share this music with you. There are 15 red hot tracks mostly produced by your truly and a few gems by Celeste and CARMEN RIZZO, SCOBRA and BOBBY COCHRAN (from Hands Upon Black Earth). Ohhh myyyy GAWD! I am so excited.

The release party will be at The TEMPLE BAR - on Tuesday APRIL 1st
1026 WILSHIRE BLVD at 11th, Santa Monica, California 90401
Cost : $5.00 SHOW TIME 9:00

Alu will also be having her release the same night!!! She plays at 10:00

No comments: